I haven’t done a recipe in a while, but today I’ve got something I just have to tell you about. Only 6 ingredients, but this is going to taste as good as heaven. The ingredients are avocado, olives, lettuce, tomato, artichoke hearts and garbanzo beans.
At first I wasn’t up for a salad, because usually salads aren’t my favorite dinner. But since I had a basketball game and I knew I was going to watch Cavaliers-Wizards after my game, a salad would taste good after a busy Saturday.
Well, my basketball game wasn’t that good. It was only our first game of the season though, and the scrimmage before that doesn’t count for our record. We lost 33 to 24. I made only one basket, a floater behind the backboard from the right side, but I earned four assists. The Cavaliers game wasn’t the best either. We lost to Washington 128 to 115. We are now tied with Boston for the best record in the East.
But dinner was absolutely nothing short of amazing. All the bad feeling was washed away.
The olives with the salty taste were tummy warming with the softness of the avocado.
The artichoke yumminess also blended with chickpeas. And the tomato added a bright color. Mmmm!
Now why don’t you enjoy this delicious dinner for yourself!!!
- 1/2 C. Olives (preferably black but green works too)
- 1 Avocado
- 1 C. Chickpeas
- 1 Tomato
- 12 artichoke hearts
- Lettuce (any kind works)
- Split all ingredients between two plates.
- Wash the lettuce and tear into pieces. Use a salad spinner, towel or let air dry for a bit.
- Slice the olives into halves and sprinkle them on top of the lettuce.
- Toss in your artichoke hearts.
- Sprinkle on the chickpeas.
- Slice the avocado and throw that in too.
- Sounds good just writing about it. Enjoy!!!